The Bridge City Collective Fund is a non-profit established to assist service industry employees in four areas of need: health, housing, transportation, and education. Bridge City Coffee partnered with Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Village Grind to publicly launch the initiative in 2021 to make the service industry more sustainable for the lives of its workers.
How it works:
- 100% of the funds from Bridge Cards and Bridge City Cups go directly into the Bridge Fund Collective non-profit.
- Employees apply for assistance and are taken through budget planning and financial coaching. The goal is not just solve the immediate issue, but to create sustainable, long-term, and achievable strategies.
- 100% of the money in the Bridge Fund goes to Bridge Fund Collective participants when they need it for health, housing, transportation, or education.
What we’re doing to help:
- 100% of the funds from Triumph + Bridge City Cups go directly to the Bridge Fund Collective non-profit.
- When you purchase a $20 mug you get a coupon for one free drip coffee.
- When you purchase a $35 mug you get a coupon for five free drip coffees.