Greenville, SC - The Greenville Triumph Soccer Club has announced updated capacity plans for Triumph Stadium at Legacy Early College ahead of their return to the Upstate on June 16th. The club will continue a phased approach towards a full reopen, raising stadium capacity to 70%, allowing for roughly up to 2800 fans. These capacity limits will remain in place for both June matches.
The updated plans also include:
- The designation of Section 119 as a social distancing section for the next two matches, with unreserved pod seating available on a first come, first serve basis for any ticket holders. Fans who would like to be seated in this area should visit the blue Greenville Triumph sales tent on the scoreboard end of the stadium for passes to the section.
- The continued utilization of enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures before, during, and after matches. Additional hand sanitizing stations will be available to guests throughout the concourses.
- Encouraging social distancing in all lines and common areas, including entry and exit of the stadium.
- A no bag policy will still be in effect. Exceptions will be made for medical & diaper bags as well as small clutches.
- The Wicked Weed Beer Garden will reopen as a standing room area for match viewing with limited capacity.
- Masks no longer required, but still recommended for any unvaccinated guests. Disposable masks will be available to guests at both entrance gates.
Triumph SC will be home for two weeknight matches in June, taking on NCFC on Wednesday, 6/16, and Forward Madison Wednesday, 6/23. Tickets for both matches can be purchased here.