Work Experience Program
The GTSC Work Experience Program (WEP) provides college students with the unique opportunity to gain practical sport management experience in a professional sports team setting. During a designated academic period, participants will work within a specialized department, while interacting with many other departments, with the goal of providing a well-rounded work experience in sports. All participants will have the opportunity for hands-on learning of match day event management during home soccer matches.
All Greenville Triumph & Liberty WEP Participants must:
- Be a current student at an accredited college or university
- Be eligible for college credit
- Remain available and reliable as scheduled for office hours and home matches
- Have a positive attitude with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Be able to understand and follow club policies and procedures
- Demonstrate interest in sports business and the basic knowledge of soccer
Participants may be sought during the following semesters:
- Spring (Jan-May) Summer (May-Aug), Fall (Aug-Dec);
And to support the following departments:
- Media & Communications, Ticket & Partnership Sales, Community Relations & Partnership Marketing, Operations
To be considered for the Work Experience Program, please email your resume and cover letter to: WEP@greenvilletriumph.com.
Your cover letter should clearly state your: college and major, ability to obtain college credit, semester available, schedule desire/constraints, preferred department, and a summary of your skills and interests. Your materials will be reviewed and if you meet the qualifications and your skills and interests align with a WEP opportunity, a member of GTSC will contact you to schedule a phone interview.
Data Analytics Internship also available.